Membership Application 2019
The Saint Jo Chamber of Commerce would like to thank those of you who have supported us with your membership, generous donations and participation. The Chamber supports and sponsors multiple community events and business promotions throughout the year. We would not have been able to accomplish any of these worthy projects without your help.
Here are just a few of the projects the Chamber will actively support this year.
• 4th of July Events – including Fireworks, Live Music, Ice Cream Freeze-Off & 5K Race
• Christmas on the Square • Christmas Lights & Decorations
• Billboard Advertising • Toast to Teachers Luncheon
• Beautify Saint Jo Project • Scholarship to a graduating Senior
• Saint Jo Volunteer Fire Department • Halloween Trunk or Treat Event
• Published Saint Jo rack cards. • North Texas Hill Country Visitors Guide
We are excited about 2019 and want you to be a part of that excitement. In 2018 the Saint Jo Chamber of Commerce was active throughout the community as we saw new members and businesses in town and watched existing businesses grow and expand.
Join us this year and make 2019 more spectacular than ever!! Annual dues are $50 for a business or individual. We need you, as together we support the business climate and appearance of the City of Saint Jo. Also, please join us and let your voice be heard in defining our projects and future at the Chamber meetings on the second Monday of every month at 6:30pm in the Chamber building on the historic Saint Jo Chisholm Trail Square. Please complete the form below or click here to print a membership application.
Please complete this form and mail with your check for $50.00 to
Saint Jo Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 130
Saint Jo, Texas 76265