Membership Application 2017
The Saint Jo Chamber of Commerce would like to thank those of you who have supported us with your membership, generous donations and participation. The Chamber supports and sponsors multiple community events and business promotions throughout the year. We would not have been able to accomplish any of these worthy projects without your help.
The 2016 Ladies Night Out was a resounding success and we look forward to repeating that event this year as well. Here are just a few of the other projects the Chamber will actively support this year.
• 4th of July Events – including Fireworks, Live Music, Ice Cream Freeze-Off & 5K Race
• Christmas on the Square • Christmas Lights & Decorations
• Updated Website and Branding • Toast to Teachers Luncheon
• Beautify Saint Jo Project • Saint Jo Public Library
• Saint Jo Volunteer Fire Department • Halloween Trunk or Treat Event
• Stonewall Museum Project • Scholarships & Dual Credit Grants for Students
We are excited about 2017 and want you to be a part of that excitement. In 2016 the Saint Jo Chamber of Commerce was active throughout the community as we saw new members and businesses in town and watched existing businesses grow and expand.
Join us this year and make 2017 more spectacular than ever!! Annual dues are $50 for a business or individual. We need you, as together we support the business climate and appearance of the City of Saint Jo. Also, please join us and let your voice be heard in defining our projects and future at the Chamber meetings on the fourth Monday of every month at noon in the Chamber building on the historic Saint Jo Chisholm Trail Square. Please complete the form below or click here to print a membership application.
Please complete this form and mail with your check for $50.00 to
Saint Jo Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 130
Saint Jo, Texas 76265